Toquaht envisions a healthy community where our masčim have the opportunity to meet their social, spiritual, and economic needs.
Toquaht supports our masčim to thrive by being innovative and providing high-quality programs and services within a fair, transparent, accountable, and sustainable governance system.
- hišukma c̕awaak – Everything is one
- qwaaʔaƛin c̕awaak – How we are one
- ʔuuʔałuk – Taking care of one another
- ʔiisaak – Highest respect
Strategic Plan 2021–2024
Our strategic plan outlines the key areas of focus for Toquaht Nation as we strive to become a stronger self-governing nation. This plan is rooted in our culture and traditions. From 2021 to 2024, our efforts will concentrate on the following goals:
- Build masčim and Government Capacity
- Build Infrastructure
- Grow the Economy
- Foster masčim and Community Well-being
For detailed information on the goals and strategies planned for each strategic priority, please refer to the full Strategic Plan 2021–2024.